a year ago we meet with friends from korea

9:31:00 PM

I suddenly remembered with Korean friends. it's glad to be acquainted with them.
I remember the first time met chae min sun. we met at the gathering kpop organized by hansamo .
at that time chae sun min buy posters Taemin and a few hangers HP.
ahahaha

so pingin friends with Korean people, I had my friends come to events where they appear and introduce Korean culture.
I have not finished the fight and his friends.

Last night my friends korea in Bandung, we met again at the hotel where they stay.  there is we can talk very long time .............
from 8 pm till 12 o'clock at night. ahahhahaha

there was the last time we met and now how are you? Chae Min Sun, Sun Min Kim, Jang Hyun Woo, Lee

These pictures of her : D

they appear




with  Jang Woo Hyun






with Chae Sun Min


This photo reportedly stored in the living room (home chae sun min)





yang ini aku lupa lagi namanya hehehe 

last met   
             







fellow fans AB 


tomo with Yang So Young (name bandung: Nyai)



nah itu yang lagi ditulis jang woo hyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

bye....bye.... nice to meet you guys. I miss you guys ^_^ 


*sorry my english is not that great




You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe